Planning to buy a new laptop, what services from here can I utilize?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Planning to buy a new laptop, what services from here can I utilize?
Heyyoo. I'm planning to buy a laptop, not too much, maybe around $500-$600. Are there any services here that will aid me into getting one for cheaper or so? I'm not planning to buy a macbook, so apple refunds won't really help. Any ideas guys? I'm fairly nooby, so please don't be too harsh if what I'm asking is stupid. I'll probably have to buy it outright, but I just wanted to know if there's anyway to lessen the impact to my wallet :>.
You should take advantage of QVC refund before it get patched.
^^^^^

QVC is the new Amazon right now, so mad they don't ship to Australia.
Has anyone been able to do a Canon 70D for $1560~?
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?