SolvedKeep losing connection.

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Keep losing connection.
I'm running universal chams on extreme injector and soon as I go in game, 5-10 minutes later I lose connection automatically.

Exact message: "The connection to the server has ended."

Anyone know a fix?
Could be anticheat.
Quote Originally Posted by possomman View Post
Could be anticheat.
Nah I'm pretty sure everything on here is outdated and has been patched, so Nexon is kicking me until they figure out which account it's coming from, and once they figure that out - I'll be banned.

Wouldn't recommend.
Quote Originally Posted by Deadmihana View Post
Nah I'm pretty sure everything on here is outdated and has been patched, so Nexon is kicking me until they figure out which account it's coming from, and once they figure that out - I'll be banned.

Wouldn't recommend.
Its detected by anti-cheat.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us