WTBCurrency Exchange + I have BTC, want PAYPAL! + ONLINE ALL THE TIME [H] BTC [W] PP

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Currency Exchange + I have BTC, want PAYPAL! + ONLINE ALL THE TIME [H] BTC [W] PP
I need PP, I have BTC.
Add me if you want to trade PP for BTC.
My rate is 15%+ - 20%+ (e.g If you want $10 BTC then it will be $11.50 PP OR $12 PP)

I'm online almost ALL DAY, EVERYDAY!

I'M NOT GOING FIRST UNDER WITH ANYONE UNDER ANY CONDITION.
I've been scammed before of $250 on this site and I won't get scammed again.
PROOF


My Skype is
"******MZLIGHTNING_1"
[IMG]https://**********.com/addskype/black/live%3Amzlightning_1.png[/IMG]
Contacted you.
Quote Originally Posted by Slump God View Post
Contacted you.

Replied. My skype ID is "******Mzlightning_1"


Update


@TheEnlightenedOne wanted me to go first even though he's wanted to buy all my BTC with Paypal and has no reputation.
Proceed with caution.
hey i contacted u i want to buy 10 dollar btc if u dont mind
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?