Hearthstone Pack Method

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Hearthstone Pack Method
I can currently get Hearthstone Packs 92% off very quickly in like 5 min or so.

I'm pretty sure I'm the only person who knows about this method.


Should I sell an ebook or should I open up a shop here?

Would anyone be intrested?
I've added you to discuss. Interested.
Would be interested in buying this
Bumping bc very interested
Quote Originally Posted by LilYachty View Post
I can currently get Hearthstone Packs 92% off very quickly in like 5 min or so.

I'm pretty sure I'm the only person who knows about this method.


Should I sell an ebook or should I open up a shop here?

Would anyone be intrested?
Highly suggest you open a shop cause it will be continue money income whereas if you sell the method lets say 50$ I bet you will make 6-9 copies untill someone leaks it(And gets the method patches eventually) or opens his own shop.
Quote Originally Posted by CloudUser View Post
Highly suggest you open a shop cause it will be continue money income whereas if you sell the method lets say 50$ I bet you will make 6-9 copies untill someone leaks it(And gets the method patches eventually) or opens his own shop.
That makes sense, thanks man
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?