Heathrig's Vouch Thread

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Heathrig's Vouch Thread
If you've had a successful trade with me, please leave a vouch!

Please include;

Date:
Other Person involved:
Item that has been sold/traded:
Selling Thread (URL):

Any comments ore feedback would be greatly appreciated as well
Date: 12/29/2016
Other Person Involved: Heathrig
Item that has been sold/traded: 200mil Vindictus gold for $52
Selling Thread (URL): http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...1#post12364111

Sold 200mil Vindictus gold to Heathrig for $52.

Was a pleasure to deal with, very smooth trade and we got everything done very quickly, no complaints at all, highly recommend doing business with them

First NX seller I've seen on these forums that actually takes real life pictures of their GameStop store receipts to prove they really do have the Karma Koin cards they're selling, that's going a long way to prove they can be trusted, very honorable and honest seller and also buyer in my case, can't say enough great things about them!
Date: January-05 -2017
Other Person involved:
Game: Vindictus
Item that has been sold/traded: I buy 50k NX for 250 gold
Selling Thread (URL):
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=992264

He offered to go first to prove that he is trustworthy, showed me images of Karma Koin card and the receipt to show that has not been used, marked the date on the receipt so you can see the time stamp. I recommend doing business with this user, is a very organized, kind and reliable person. (I think Helper 666 explained it better than I did je je.) +1 Vouch!
Date: 1/28
Other Person involved:
Item that has been sold/traded: nx
Selling Thread (URL) won't let me post links

bought 110k nx off him. I went first and trade went smoothly
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us