WTSCUSTOM SPOTIFY ACC'S! SUPER CHEAP!

Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
CUSTOM SPOTIFY ACC'S! SUPER CHEAP! 10 USD LIFETIME!
Spotify Custom Accounts


-- What are they? --
U will be added to family subscription and have ur own custom account!
U will have warranty on the account, depending on what option u buy!
This also means ur the only one on the account and the owner, u can do whatever u want!


-- Options --
3 months Warranty = $4 Per acc.
6 months Warranty = $6.5 Per acc.
Lifetime Warranty = $10 Per acc.
U can also contact me for family subcription owner account's.
1 Vouch copy will be given to a trusted member.


-- Contact --
Skype: president_capone

-- Proof --
Would you be able to hook us up with a 3 month account using the .99 cent deal at the moment? I've just used my card and can't do it again -_-
Quote Originally Posted by President_Capone View Post
Spotify Custom Accounts


-- What are they? --
U will be added to family subscription and have ur own custom account!
U will have warranty on the account, depending on what option u buy!
This also means ur the only one on the account and the owner, u can do whatever u want!


-- Options --
3 months Warranty = $4 Per acc.
6 months Warranty = $6.5 Per acc.
12 months Warranty = $12 Per acc.
Family Owner Account = $10 With 1 month Warranty
1 Vouch copy will be given to a trusted member.


-- Contact --
Skype: president_capone

-- Proof --
VouchCopy? mpgh.4mccakes is my skype
Quote Originally Posted by Freeze View Post

VouchCopy? mpgh.4mccakes is my skype
Added you on skype

-- ONLINE AND SELLING --

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vikingster View Post
Would you be able to hook us up with a 3 month account using the .99 cent deal at the moment? I've just used my card and can't do it again -_-
Sure contact me in skype
Great seller! Fast and kind!! Buy to him!!
Can you do prepaid premium custom by any chance?
Quote Originally Posted by Gaming View Post
Can you do prepaid premium custom by any chance?
Im sorry, what do u mean ? Add me in skype we can talk about what's possible.
Also, Online and selling!
+Vouch for this guy. bought a Lifetime premium. Awesome seller! Woke up in the middle of the night to help and walk me through everything needed. I caused a hassle for him but he was very patient. Will work with him again!
Quote Originally Posted by Luverdark View Post
@President_Capone

I know the thread says your only giving one vouch copy, but could i get one?
Add me on skype.
Premium access lasted for around one day. I purchased the lifetime warranty. I have tried to get in contact with the seller since Saturday to correct this, but he has yet to answer any messages. I will update if he does get in contact.
Quote Originally Posted by rmartinlp View Post
Premium access lasted for around one day. I purchased the lifetime warranty. I have tried to get in contact with the seller since Saturday to correct this, but he has yet to answer any messages. I will update if he does get in contact.
Contact me again pls i think i lost ur chat

-- Update --

Replaced account! all good now ;]
+vouch friendly seller! got the lifetime premium in my account quickly
Quote Originally Posted by rmartinlp View Post
Premium access lasted for around one day. I purchased the lifetime warranty. I have tried to get in contact with the seller since Saturday to correct this, but he has yet to answer any messages. I will update if he does get in contact.
Me too, although I messaged him a few minutes ago. Will update you if I get a reply back.

--UPDATE-- Got my premium back from him. Very easy. ++
Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?