SolvedSpiteful Scutum

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Spiteful Scutum
I've made the Spiteful Scutum and the projectile.
But it's on the site.
And i want it to shoot straight forward.
Does anyone know how to change this ?

Look at the picture if ur not sure what i am talking about.
I think the <Projectile> in the xml needs AngleCorrection of 45, look through the other projectiles in the xml for the tag.
Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
I think the <Projectile> in the xml needs AngleCorrection of 45, look through the other projectiles in the xml for the tag.
Wasn't it Angle Correction of 1
Quote Originally Posted by Demon View Post
Wasn't it Angle Correction of 1
Well that's why I said to check the others. Just looked now, you're right:
<AngleCorrection>1</AngleCorrection>

@Sachariase99 add this to the xml.

Here's an example of a projectile that uses it:
Code:
   <Object type="0x0009" id="Green Arrow">
      <Class>Projectile</Class>
      <Texture>
         <File>lofiProjs</File>
         <Index>0x71</Index>
      </Texture>
      <AngleCorrection>1</AngleCorrection>
   </Object>
Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
Well that's why I said to check the others. Just looked now, you're right:
<AngleCorrection>1</AngleCorrection>

@Sachariase99 add this to the xml.

Here's an example of a projectile that uses it:
Code:
   <Object type="0x0009" id="Green Arrow">
      <Class>Projectile</Class>
      <Texture>
         <File>lofiProjs</File>
         <Index>0x71</Index>
      </Texture>
      <AngleCorrection>1</AngleCorrection>
   </Object>
Not necessarily <AngleCorrection>1</AngleCorrection>, if he has it like this: http://puu.sh/t30Kg/00cc9dad2d.png then it would be <AngleCorrection>3</AngleCorrection>
Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
Well that's why I said to check the others. Just looked now, you're right:
<AngleCorrection>1</AngleCorrection>

@Sachariase99 add this to the xml.

Here's an example of a projectile that uses it:
Code:
   <Object type="0x0009" id="Green Arrow">
      <Class>Projectile</Class>
      <Texture>
         <File>lofiProjs</File>
         <Index>0x71</Index>
      </Texture>
      <AngleCorrection>1</AngleCorrection>
   </Object>
I much appreciate ur help.
It worked

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
Well that's why I said to check the others. Just looked now, you're right:
<AngleCorrection>1</AngleCorrection>

@Sachariase99 add this to the xml.

Here's an example of a projectile that uses it:
Code:
   <Object type="0x0009" id="Green Arrow">
      <Class>Projectile</Class>
      <Texture>
         <File>lofiProjs</File>
         <Index>0x71</Index>
      </Texture>
      <AngleCorrection>1</AngleCorrection>
   </Object>
Do u by any chance know how i can change the range of an item?
Quote Originally Posted by Sachariase99 View Post
I much appreciate ur help.
It worked

- - - Updated - - -



Do u by any chance know how i can change the range of an item?
Increase the <LifetimeMS>
Quote Originally Posted by LegumI View Post
Increase the <LifetimeMS>
Thanks alot
Quote Originally Posted by Sachariase99 View Post
I much appreciate ur help.
It worked
Solved, closed
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?