WTSBTC to Paypal 15%

Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
BTC to Paypal 15%
Have: $300 BTC

Paypal is 15%

Contact: Skype is Lil Uzi MPGH


ToS:

Paypal must be verified
You go first unless youre trusted
I choose whether or not I deal with you
Got some BTC in stock hmu.
Added you on Skype
Do you got $150 worth?
Vouch. Bought $68 worth of BTC from OP.
I want to buy some BTC but I can pay is preev+10% for your BTC
My PayPal is 100% verified and I can send friends and family goods and services both choice is yours
I know I am new to this forum with less reputation but I am on bitcointalk.org with some good feed backs
Got $78. Hmu
My Skype is wasliandbro please contact me there
+1 fast and smooth trade bought $40 btc for $46 pp.
Add me on Skype I can't find your Skype I'll be needing you for whenever I need btc to buy something.
talking to u on skype, please confirm
Quote Originally Posted by EximiusHF View Post
talking to u on skype, please confirm
confirmed that we are
+ vouch bought 80$ worth of BTC, quick and smooth
Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?