giving away 20k gp

Posts 1–15 of 72 · Page 1 of 5
giving away 20k gp
im giving away 20k gp (i did a whole bunch of playspan sht)
so tell me why you should get the 20k gp and i'll give u the esn and passcode in a pm

i'm not scamming any1, i'm just feeling generous, you do not need to give me password, i give u esn and passcode in a pm

to claim it you log into z8games then u go to deposit, then reedeem code, then you type in esn and pass,

so post away and tell me why you want the 20k, the best reason gets the 20k
i Deserve it beacause i am a ver good boi and and i am very nice =D
NVM I DONT PLAY CROSS FIRE =/
I want it cause im AWEEESSSOOOMMMEEE.
I would love the 20k sir I've been nice so far and I need only 15k more till i can buy desert eagle , if you want sir i will return the 5k and thx for the great giveaway =) good luk to everyone !
because im broke and i need to save up for a permannant weapon
I want it cause im KKEEWWLL.
i want it cause i got a crap acc. Check out ToastaStrudl on z8games. its HOMO! -|<
right now sabati would get the 20k gp -.-
only original minion left + minion yo section
I would love the 20k because I need 23k to buy my fav gun m4
You may as well just give it to me and stop being an ass.
Quote Originally Posted by user186590 View Post
You may as well just give it to me and stop being an ass.
Lol of course he would give it to me more then you im too awesome !
Quote Originally Posted by Coke View Post
Lol of course he would give it to me more then you im too awesome !
Dude, you fucking wish.
Quote Originally Posted by user186590 View Post
Dude, you fucking wish.
lol dont be jealous! everyone luuuuuvs meh!
pssh im the coolest here dont trip
haha jkjk
Posts 1–15 of 72 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?