Doomcek

Posts 31–45 of 54 · Page 3 of 4
@cfalls The reason it's more is because you don't wait the 7 day cooldown.
Quote Originally Posted by Doomcek View Post
Still selling.
by any chance do you provide vouch copy? It will boost/lower your customer rate for sure, depending if you are legit or not, probably going to leave a honest and detailed review.
Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post
by any chance do you provide vouch copy? It will boost/lower your customer rate for sure, depending if you are legit or not, probably going to leave a honest and detailed review.
How can you get a vouch copy of a shop.

Your getting free keys.. ._.
Quote Originally Posted by KillForXP View Post
How can you get a vouch copy of a shop.

Your getting free keys.. ._.
Well firstly, it will boost him/her if its legit, since people do look for vouches before trading.
@Hentai I am legit,go look at my boosting service, I think there is more than enough vouches there to prove I'm legit. I'm not giving you free keys. I sell hundreds a day anyway
Need to buy some keys but still no response on skype.
@Ry4n1996 Was busy today and went to sleep quite late as I'm from the UK, responded now

Still selling
Posts 31–45 of 54 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?