LDK (2) without SDKA.?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
LDK (2) without SDKA.?
Can be bought the LDK class who need 100x Dark Sepulchure Badge without had the armor?, please can someone try and say me...

- - - Updated - - -

I Can open the shop in the shop loader without the armor true...?
My question it is, I Can shop the Class without the armor.?

- - - Updated - - -

I Can open the shop in the shop loader without the armor true...?
My question it is, I Can merge the Class without the armor.?
You can open the shop, but it's unlikely you'll be able to buy it as you'll probably get the "you don't meed requirements" message.
I Understand Who would be like the Badge Shop of Book of Lore without had bought the Packet
Quote Originally Posted by Play_N_Hack View Post
You can open the shop, but it's unlikely you'll be able to buy it as you'll probably get the "you don't meed requirements" message.
wait, what?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Absolute Duo View Post
Can be bought the LDK class who need 100x Dark Sepulchure Badge without had the armor?, please can someone try and say me...

- - - Updated - - -

I Can open the shop in the shop loader without the armor true...?
My question it is, I Can shop the Class without the armor.?

- - - Updated - - -

I Can open the shop in the shop loader without the armor true...?
My question it is, I Can merge the Class without the armor.?
Quote Originally Posted by xXMariakiMXx View Post
wait what?!?!



Does Ingrish even you?

I THINK the guy is talking about if he can access and buy the LDK (the version that you get the SDKA armor to access) without the SDKA via using a packet to get the badge for it and using a shop loader to open the shop and buy it (essentially allowing him to get the class without being a member and without using any legion tokens). If that is true then he can't do that. The shop for that requires the armor itself to be in your inventory to access the shop, not the badge, so a packet that does give the badge would be worthless.

Hence the
Quote Originally Posted by Play_N_Hack View Post
You can open the shop, but it's unlikely you'll be able to buy it as you'll probably get the "you don't meed requirements" message.
Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
Does Ingrish even you?

I THINK the guy is talking about if he can access and buy the LDK (the version that you get the SDKA armor to access) without the SDKA via using a packet to get the badge for it and using a shop loader to open the shop and buy it (essentially allowing him to get the class without being a member and without using any legion tokens). If that is true then he can't do that. The shop for that requires the armor itself to be in your inventory to access the shop, not the badge, so a packet that does give the badge would be worthless.

Hence the
o..m..g.. can you do that? what is the id?!?!
Quote Originally Posted by xXMariakiMXx View Post
o..m..g.. can you do that? what is the id?!?!
The shop id is 1106. You get the "You do not have the required items" text if you try it. If you have SDKA, you can still get the class.
Do you need to be in a specific location to load the shop by any chance?
Quote Originally Posted by Slimycave View Post
The shop id is 1106. You get the "You do not have the required items" text if you try it. If you have SDKA, you can still get the class.
I have SDKA so it shouldn't be a problem. Thanks btw!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk123 View Post
Do you need to be in a specific location to load the shop by any chance?
Probably in battleon, because that's the place where it originally was located at..
That's a cool find, shame I don't have SDKA or the pointless member to work for it.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us