Thumbs up[Development][Video][Assistance Required] Speedhack

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
[Development][Video][Assistance Required] Speedhack
I've found address that I can modify and successfully achieve a proper speed hack that actually works realtime as you can see from the video example, issue is I need some help making it into a actual tool that one can just open and use. If anyone is willing to wrap this all up into a tool that would be great. I may have figured out the discovery method and found the value and address, but I have no knowledge on how to put this into an actual .exe and to a nice GUI for regular people to use.


Contact me on my Skype if you are willing to help, by helping you of course get to know how its done and then you can speedhack, other then that I don't have much to give for helping but it would really be appreciated

Skype: yuliaveil1989


Link to the video: youtube.com/watch?v=9kdoSEQJXJg (my account can't post links for some reason, copy and paste it)
I could help you with that and even give you some intresting stuff that I also found.
Let's have a nice talk!
v100 Client Cheat Development
Quote Originally Posted by bhfff View Post
I could help you with that and even give you some interesting stuff that I also found.
Let's have a nice talk!
Hey if you are still around I still mess around with the v100 client on p.servers and whatnot. If you are interested in coming back if you got the spare time I could share the ones I have repaired, as well as progress on other things.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us