MOD Request Thread

Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
heyas!
Is it possible to make default gun like super knife?
I just wonder?
l11a3 to l96a1 ghille or arctic thanks!
Requesting a R870 to any fast RoF gun.
can someone make me a m4a1 to k7 please?
I wonder if you can make super mines i mean you can pose those 3 mines in 1 sec would be cool =)
Quote Originally Posted by pmolikuj11 View Post
I wonder if you can make super mines i mean you can pose those 3 mines in 1 sec would be cool =)
if u mean the m16a1 mines (Bouncing betty's) u don't need to mod just:

Throw, Q Q, Throw, Q Q, Throw. u can do this within 0.5 sec.
/close request.
Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us