Public Hack v3.1 [UPDATE + LOADER]

Posts 16–30 of 534 · Page 2 of 36
Quote Originally Posted by dcmedic View Post
Cool hacks... I have used v2 and v3, and found them very useful, many thanks. I just have a couple questions, Why the sat chams and not full color chams? and Anyway for no recoil???


thanks again.
Sat Chams = Console Commands (What i use)
Full Colour Chams = D3D Rendering (Dont know how to do that)

Recoil = Havent found the addies for it.
I see... Thanks...
Thanks ac1d_buRn & bombsaway707! I'm sure it will run great when it's approved. BAMF

Quote Originally Posted by ac1d_buRn
Full Colour Chams = D3D Rendering (Dont know how to do that)
full color chams is a modification of player texture (I think). It should be easy to make, but slows many peoples FPS. I don't like full color chams. I like sat chams.
Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun View Post
WHOA DAT AWESOME.
hehee nice Picture ( Avatar Picture ) lol



and Ac1d dudee u rock OMG ..... ohh and btw am makin something for u ac1d maybe u'll like it
Quote Originally Posted by ac1d_buRn View Post
Stop spamming the thread guys..

& at kira, I cant fix that stuff.
sadness i wait now thx for telling me. hope the choobs will also quite till its released
woww acid you the best!
GOOOd JOB NICE HACK THANKS FOR BEING SOO GENEROUS!
ah finaly, i hack were i dont need to start an injector
OMG Ac1d ur my hero
Hack
Ac1d your so cool! Thanks for making such great public hacks!
omg awesome hack man and too everyone here like kira who keeps asking for more, just chill, you're lucky ac1d is even making it for you guys, jeez
Quote Originally Posted by D3Dh0oker View Post
ur a hack making whore GJ!!!
dont be left out bro that hack u made was beast....... it was u right?
u kno there's like 5-7 choobs here just waitin to get the hack aprooved so they can go and release on another sitelike they always do
Posts 16–30 of 534 · Page 2 of 36
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?