NEW FITBIT POLICY CHANGES

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
NEW FITBIT POLICY CHANGES
Earlier today, I recieved confirmation for an order that was supposed to be retail and the rep assured me it would have a band and charger, but it only stated pebble in the confirmation. I then went on the live support, and asked them why it wasn't 'retail'. They then said that I was going to be contacted by the warranty team, BY PHONE. I asked why, but she said that it was their new a part of their new policies, which stated that they would now be contacting the phones number associated with the cracked fitbit account. At this stage, I got incredibly worried at the thought of the original owner of the account receiving a call. I then asked her if she could send it to an alternate phone number, but she refused. She also couldn't tell them to contact me via email. I told her that was fine, just to end the chat and come up with a solution. The only solution I was able to think of was to change the phone number associated with the account PRIOR to contacting them. But this wouldn't be an effective long term solution, as most of us have no, or only one phone number, and it will become obvious if we just have a million replacments on one phone.
Quote Originally Posted by Hydrogen View Post
Earlier today, I recieved confirmation for an order that was supposed to be retail and the rep assured me it would have a band and charger, but it only stated pebble in the confirmation. I then went on the live support, and asked them why it wasn't 'retail'. They then said that I was going to be contacted by the warranty team, BY PHONE. I asked why, but she said that it was their new a part of their new policies, which stated that they would now be contacting the phones number associated with the cracked fitbit account. At this stage, I got incredibly worried at the thought of the original owner of the account receiving a call. I then asked her if she could send it to an alternate phone number, but she refused. She also couldn't tell them to contact me via email. I told her that was fine, just to end the chat and come up with a solution. The only solution I was able to think of was to change the phone number associated with the account PRIOR to contacting them. But this wouldn't be an effective long term solution, as most of us have no, or only one phone number, and it will become obvious if we just have a million replacments on one phone.
yap sad truth is its pretty much dieing now.
Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
yap sad truth is its pretty much dieing now.
Just found a bypass, since be both work for Kimchi, I'll give it to you, add me: ******iridummpgh.


- - - Updated - - -

Already have you on skype, messaged you.
Use a VOIP number.. easy
Quote Originally Posted by hasa2010 View Post
Use a VOIP number.. easy
1.Would add to the cost of it.
2. Idk if doing illegal activities and giving them your phone number, despite it being a VOIP, which the providing company will freely hand over your info to fitbit if requested, is the best idea.
Quote Originally Posted by zalluppa View Post
this is lie
solid first post lmaoooo
Quote Originally Posted by 2kty View Post
solid first post lmaoooo
i'm literally laughing lol
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us