HelpCANT PLAY THE GAME!!!!

Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
really enmass is a shit, i got ban for euro glitch ,
but when i am trying to make a new account i get ths fkin error "user authentication" .
any help on that !

i tried vpn and i have other internet i used it and other pc ! and got the same !!!

and sorry for my bad english .
I have the same problem, made new Acc changed IP, MAC, HDD serial address, deleted prefetch, uninstalled game with IObit, does changing the MAC on the router(since I use 1) would help?
Anyone found a fix yet? this is really annoying I just wanna play
Quote Originally Posted by FriendlyMxdder1 View Post
Anyone found a fix yet? this is really annoying I just wanna play
Buy a new harddrive.
Go on skype, i need your help bro
I managed to fix the User Authentication Error.
Hi man i have same probleme and i can play now .

I can teach u how to play but not to be unbanned

Its really easy add me on skype : majorback2
How did you fix it I got hardware ban yesterday?
Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?