Suuuurvey Bot

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Suuuurvey Bot
i found it on YouTube fck Z8Games
and why did you post this????????
Does this do the surys for you to get you free zp?
Quote Originally Posted by [2P]Sals View Post
Does this do ******s for you to get you free zp?
******s are a rip off. They don't give you ZP in 85% of them. Kinda sucky...
Quote Originally Posted by [2P]Sals View Post
Does this do the surys for you to get you free zp?
Edit:idk it is for Prize Rebel you can get 450 points in minutes
can you use the points to buy zp or something?
idk...its just more easy to ask ur little brother to go into there site and write in random stuff and call me when hes done...hes a pro at it lol
100% fake!!!!!!!!!
The bot might be fake but idk, as for ******'s for ZP I do them and I've gotten close to 50K ZP. I only do the ******'s when I'm bored though and I've gotten it down to knowing what ******'s credit cause I've done Pri.ze,re.bel, Re.war.ds1, and Pr.iz.eLi.ve sites for point crap
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us