First Black list card

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
First Black list card
This is my attempt at making a Black list card
Feel free to flame me, because I know you will.
lol



Virustotal. MD5: 9845dd3febe05be220a288a762913c1f

So yeah enjoy
Black list name card.rarattachment deleted · 38 downloads before removal
lol not that bad i like it but no 1 else see's it
Quote Originally Posted by eckers View Post
lol not that bad i like it but no 1 else see's it
Thanks mate
I've been flamed for other things I make.
But at lest I make them
The Best Black List NameCard OUT! but its Sort of not useful cause no1 buys the black list namecard try a Global Risk Card! Well Done
Quote Originally Posted by AngrySoulz View Post
The Best Black List NameCard OUT! but its Sort of not useful cause no1 buys the black list namecard try a Global Risk Card! Well Done
Haha thanks man. I just use this coz I have 1000 days of Bl name card
Ill make a login mod next prob
i dont really post for sh-it but this shits fucking sick!
Quote Originally Posted by hoezguey View Post
i dont really post for sh-it but this shits fucking sick!
Thanks choob!

GTFO Man!
hey just by question were do i put the file to mod it lol
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?