Help with hack (No support on FTG Forum)
Noone will even look at my post been 24hours and still no views
this is what i posted
Alright I have looked all over this forum for like 12 hours. I have tried all the most common error fixes. I have updated to SP2, ran CCleaner, renamed the asi, changed to dll and tried injecting and couple other methods. It still wont work.
When i run CA it just opens up a black screen and says CombatArms.exe has stopped working.
It would be greatly appreciated if anyone could help me get this hacking to work as I have paid for it :P
**EDIT**
I forgot to state that when I changed it to a .DLL and injected with that perx injector. CA opened but when i pressed insert/delete no hack menu would appear.
this is what i posted
Alright I have looked all over this forum for like 12 hours. I have tried all the most common error fixes. I have updated to SP2, ran CCleaner, renamed the asi, changed to dll and tried injecting and couple other methods. It still wont work.
When i run CA it just opens up a black screen and says CombatArms.exe has stopped working.
It would be greatly appreciated if anyone could help me get this hacking to work as I have paid for it :P
**EDIT**
I forgot to state that when I changed it to a .DLL and injected with that perx injector. CA opened but when i pressed insert/delete no hack menu would appear.