WTBBUYING ACCOUNT WITH MAXED LEGENDARY PET !! GOOD SLOTS AND VAULTS !! JUGG OR OGMUR !!

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
BUYING ACCOUNT WITH MAXED LEGENDARY PET !! GOOD SLOTS AND VAULTS !! JUGG OR OGMUR !!
Buying an account with maxed legendary pet. has to be H/MH/E or MH/H/E
Atleast 5 slots
Atleast 10 vaults
Maxed characters aren't a must but would be nice.
Needs to have jugg or ogmur
looking to spend 50-80 dollars
Paypal
Not going first unless you have 50 + vouches
add me on skype - brennnog
I have an account that matches your requirements, has a Jugg with other nice UT's.

Although, there are 2 Max Rare pets that are ready for fusing to Legendary, so not a Legendary pet yet.

Of course, you could use the rest of your money to max the pet.

Add me if you're still interested: akbar.amin165
Quote Originally Posted by Akbar165 View Post
I have an account that matches your requirements, has a Jugg with other nice UT's.

Although, there are 2 Max Rare pets that are ready for fusing to Legendary, so not a Legendary pet yet.

Of course, you could use the rest of your money to max the pet.

Add me if you're still interested: akbar.amin165
sorry for being random, I might be interested aswell xD add me on skype please: JohnHawkings11@hotmail.com
Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
sorry for being random, I might be interested aswell xD add me on skype please: JohnHawkings11@hotmail.com
I added ya!
bump // 10 charr
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?