[Question] Lines?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
[Question] Lines?
Is there a tab were you can add those diagnal lines or dots? Or is it a brush?

If you know what I mean, can you tell me?

Also, where is the paint bucket on PS CS2????
Go with right mouse on Gradient Tool for bucket I believe. And for lines. Make an new document 3 x 3 pixel. Make 3 dots diagnal and go to EDIT > Define Pattern. Go to you're sig and then Edit > Fill > Pattern, oppacity 20%

A really fast explaination, but I dont have much time
What do you mean by make three dots diagnal ?
You make 3 dots in the 3 by 3 pixel document

,,.
,.,
.,,

Like this.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us