Gold Medal Hack.

Posts 31–45 of 284 · Page 3 of 19
Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
check this xD
My curious nature requires an after pic.
Quote Originally Posted by ExpertNoob View Post
My curious nature requires an after pic.
im straight up savage AHHA


Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
im straight up savage AHHA


... Orgasmic
Quote Originally Posted by ExpertNoob View Post
... Orgasmic
best thing is, when notifications of the achievements start popping up on bottom right haha


Quote Originally Posted by Aspp View Post
works well thanks a lot man
you welcome
works well thanks a lot man
Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
This is the easiest method to get gold medals on Cs:Go.
All you have to do, is the download the attachment.
Unzip it wherever you want, ( I suggest desktop )
Make sure to close all the Vac protected games before doing the next step (steam can be opened)
Then open as administrator the SAM.picker.exe
choose csgo, "mark all" then click "store"
then close the program, and you should have all csgo achievements done as well as all the gold medals!



I don't take any responsibilities for VAC bans or game bans, but as far as I am concerned it's 99% safe.

I do NOT take credit for this
I was searching for this and @FadeCS and one more guy helped me, so i figured maybe more people are interested.
if you know who made this, tell me so I can credit him, thanks hope you enjoy!


credits to "Rick"

Proof that works: http://imgur.com/a/YmCBI

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/3...is/1483276151/

https://virusscan.jotti.org/pl-PL/fi...job/wfi4owyy1c
Are you allowed to release rick's aka gibbed's programm?
Quote Originally Posted by ThisKillcam3 View Post
Are you allowed to release rick's aka gibbed's programm?
credits to "Rick"
lol I don't take credit for this
if I weren't allowed, I think mods would have taken it down, correct me if Im wrong
thanks for SAM
ok thank you !
bumperino for people
Make sure this

get 100hr 1st

dont 30-40hr only then all gold ..
or get private profile if u want all gold

better get this after you get lvl 40 coin
Quote Originally Posted by x22carlo View Post
Make sure this

get 100hr 1st

dont 30-40hr only then all gold ..
or get private profile if u want all gold

better get this after you get lvl 40 coin

what do you mean?
"gyazo.com/23e6deb7d9347c7fbc5d36d1063797e0" Works fine! thanks. i just hope there is no ban risk from doing this because i did it for my main
Posts 31–45 of 284 · Page 3 of 19

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?