GTA 5: Mod Menu Help (PC)

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
GTA 5: Mod Menu Help (PC)
Hey Guys, I was wondering if there's any way where I can input controller support in a mod menu, I know it's possible and i've used mod menus with controller support before, and I'm currently using a GTA 5 Mod menu for pc that does not have that feature. Any way I can input it on my own? Thanks in advanced.


EDIT: Posted this in the wrong tab, If a mod can please remove this it would be great
you cannot do anything to an already-existing mod menu unless you have the source code for it. If you know the creator, the best you can do is ask them to have that feature.
Quote Originally Posted by ImMalkah View Post
you cannot do anything to an already-existing mod menu unless you have the source code for it. If you know the creator, the best you can do is ask them to have that feature.
And even if he had the source code i doubt OP would know how to code it.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?