ANI_DISCAo no Exorcist: Kyoto Fujouou-hen

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
Ao no Exorcist: Kyoto Fujouou-hen

Ao no Exorcist: Kyoto Fujouou-hen


Genres: Action, Demons, Supernatural, Fantasy, Shounen
Studios: A-1 Pictures
Aired: Jan 7, 2017 to ?

MAL's shitty synops
ⓘ

Second season of the Ao no Exorcist series.

Episodes 1 and 2 will be previewed at a screening at Toho Cinemas Roppongi Hills on January 5, 2017. Regular broadcasting will begin on January 7, 2017.
The first season was a bust, so i'm curious if they can do a half decent second season. If it is closer to the manga then the last season it might have a chance.
It's gonna be trash like S1
Quote Originally Posted by Gexis View Post
It's gonna be trash like S1
On a scale of 0 to 10, how trash was the first season?

Think of 5 point as SAO.
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post


On a scale of 0 to 10, how trash was the first season?

Think of 5 point as SAO.
If SAO is a 5/10 then the first season was 9999/10
Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post

If SAO is a 5/10 then the first season was 9999/10
I just wanna know if it's better or worse than SAO lmao
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post


I just wanna know if it's better or worse than SAO lmao
It is better in my opinion, it wasn't that bad
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post


I just wanna know if it's better or worse than SAO lmao
It's much better then SAO
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post


On a scale of 0 to 10, how trash was the first season?

Think of 5 point as SAO.
SAO is like a 1/10 and Blue Exorcist is like a 2 or 3/10
Episode 1
Episode 1 was good I guess I like how they are totally disregarding all the anime original stuff from S1 and playing it out like the manga did,
other then that the art and animation looks almost exactly the same from S1.
I'll keep watching for now.
Episode 2
Pretty boring re-watching all the character development we already saw in S1. Other then that it was pretty nice.
I watched the first few episodes of the first season and I didn't like it. Do I have to finish season 1 before season 2?
Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
I watched the first few episodes of the first season and I didn't like it. Do I have to finish season 1 before season 2?
Yes clearly.
I haven't read the manga, I liked season 1 though. Lets see if we have some serious shit in s2.
Shits so boring I couldn't finish the ep, /rip
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?