ALRP Money Variable

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
ALRP Money Variable
I believe that the money variable has changed for ALRP, I was wondering if any amigos can help find the new one for me.

Thanks
get their mission and unpack it, look through the sqf files for the variables name
Checked 05/01/2017
Code:
jjtttrhtrtthhtrtjjttjrjtrttrhtrhtrhrthtrhtrrhttrhdw
Where i can find the mission file ?
Quote Originally Posted by crushtime12 View Post
Where i can find the mission file ?
I know a new method after the update to make a Mil in 25 seconds when you get everything setup right. Only take a couple mins to setup and then its money, money, money!

Ive did it for the past 7 months before the update and I still do it now. Ive never been caught and NO one knows about it besides a couple people who Ive sold the method too. The admins wont see it in the logs.

I can tell you how and we can talk more about it if you PM me.

P.S. I dont wanna use my skype or steam because then youll know my ALRP name lol
Quote Originally Posted by ktmrider13 View Post
I know a new method after the update to make a Mil in 25 seconds when you get everything setup right. Only take a couple mins to setup and then its money, money, money!

Ive did it for the past 7 months before the update and I still do it now. Ive never been caught and NO one knows about it besides a couple people who Ive sold the method too. The admins wont see it in the logs.

I can tell you how and we can talk more about it if you PM me.

P.S. I dont wanna use my skype or steam because then youll know my ALRP name lol
not sure how to pm u lol, anyway you could help me?
Wont lemme pm you because you are a new member, maybe email?
@ktmrider13
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us