TalkingAQW Potion Hack

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
AQW Potion Hack
Hi guys, wanted to ask if a potion hack could be made. For example, applying a potion such as "potion of evasion" or "felicious philtre" in order to boost dodge or damage. The main point is this is to have advantage in PvP damage or dodge wise. I dont want the potion to show in my inventory such that people wouldn't claim that I cheated. A few players managed to make or use such engine, but I'm not being able to find out how. Help please! urgently.
Quote Originally Posted by E1T1 View Post
Hi guys, wanted to ask if a potion hack could be made. For example, applying a potion such as "potion of evasion" or "felicious philtre" in order to boost dodge or damage. The main point is this is to have advantage in PvP damage or dodge wise. I dont want the potion to show in my inventory such that people wouldn't claim that I cheated. A few players managed to make or use such engine, but I'm not being able to find out how. Help please! urgently.
I'm not sure if something like that actually exists.. but why would you want to cheat in pvp anyways, are you losing so much that you want to cheat in pvp?? Just get daimon class and you'll win many battles without any problem..
Doesn't exist, at least not anymore in whatever case you're making.
Maybe you could use the potion before the battle begins? (Just hope it's still there when you face your foe.)
Why not buy a potion then just use it then duel the person?
Quote Originally Posted by chibizs2 View Post
Why not buy a potion then just use it then duel the person?
Quote Originally Posted by Yuudoku View Post
Maybe you could use the potion before the battle begins? (Just hope it's still there when you face your foe.)
Because if you use it before u duel someone, there could be a chance they join late/slow internet connection which then causes the potion to run out.
Then pop it when you load in? Like when you actually just load in and you see them?
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us