WTSSelling Old Tops and Stuff for cents // Paypal Only

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Selling Old Tops and Stuff for cents // Paypal Only
I need to empty some vault space, and I could really use a few bucks right now

Items I am selling: http://prntscr.com/ds0d6uⓘ (Will update when something is bought or sold)

I know it's not much, but hey, why not.

Open to offers, will probably go off prices on Realmeye and convert them to the price of DEF ($0.05)

Only going first if you have rep/vouches.

Skype: akbar.amin165
fgt reply to the msg <3

Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
fgt reply to the msg <3

Oh shit XD I am rn
+1 I bought 2 items, he went first
He's a scammer dont buy !!!
Dont buy he scammed me of 45Dollars...
Terrible trader. He never responds nor checks skype. He tries to scam prices too
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?