Discussion1% drops plz

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
1% drops plz
Can someone list me a bunch of 1% drop items? The wiki sucks at it. Just anything good that drops from something.
Search 1% drop rate on the wiki and profit?
Quote Originally Posted by chibizs2 View Post
Search 1% drop rate on the wiki and profit?
Did you seriously ignore the post?

Quote Originally Posted by Edgy_Name
The wiki sucks at it.
Learn to read please, but edgy, just search the wiki and youtube for 1%, you can't be THAT lazy, MPGH isn't a service.
Quote Originally Posted by Trash View Post
Did you seriously ignore the post?
I legit searched (1% drop rate) and it came with a pretty good list. I read the post however MPGH isnt a service like you said and he obviously didn't try searching very well.
Try this LINK mate. Usually adding quotation marks around the exact phrase you're looking for finds pages that contain the phrase. There are a couple of pages that aren't drops (like the first two results), however I skimmed through the first few pages and it looks like most of the results are 1% drop items (you can modify the search if you want to find other % drop items). I know you dislike using the wiki but I think it's the only way, unless someone, somewhere, compiled all the 1% drops into a single post. Hope I helped
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us