WTTCommend Exchange Thread

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Commend Exchange Thread
Hello There! Since a lot of people now have commend bots, I was wondering if we should start a commend exchange thread where people can exchange commends with each other free of charge!

Requirements:
A commend/report bot
10 or more CS:GO accounts


Just reply below with how many commends you are able to give and how many you want!
Okay guys whoever has more than 10 contact me and we can do tomorrow exchange ( I have more than 130+)
Quote Originally Posted by Trol553 View Post
Okay guys whoever has more than 10 contact me and we can do tomorrow exchange ( I have more than 130+)
Give me some,be a nice guy ;D
I can do 10 for 10.
Add me on Skype by clicking hereⓘ.
I have 5 :c you can have em for free
I have 11, hmu with a pm or add me on steam anyone who wants to trade /id/hongmi
Can do 45. hmu
Can now do 55+
can now do 70+
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?