OutdatedMafia Injector ( Undetected )

Posts 16–30 of 41 · Page 2 of 3
Can someone help me get the mafia.dll? please?
Quote Originally Posted by hunnishaikh View Post
my message box didnt pop out at all. and i use windows 8.1

Did u run injector as admin ?? Try again


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maniya123 View Post
such a wonderfull injector of the year MafiaBoy
If this injector help u , hit thanks to me
Bro this will help me alot. so please it wont take a hour to send me the dll thing
Quote Originally Posted by leem96 View Post
Bro this will help me alot. so please it wont take a hour to send me the dll thing
are u lazy to find by yourself arghh - http://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=168 - open this link - select hack that not detected - download the file - the file has a dll - just rename the dll to Mafia lol , u are the first person ask about this easy thing
Bro it's detected already. I am on windows 10 and I followed your youtube video and use latest hack. but when I run as admin, blackshot say game hack detected.
Quote Originally Posted by uditjain View Post
Bro it's detected already. I am on windows 10 and I followed your youtube video and use latest hack. but when I run as admin, blackshot say game hack detected.
Wait until 5 Minute and Try again - If an error show , Restart your PC and Try again - What the latest hack you use ? - Are you click undetected button ? Today i will post the result that i play for 15 Minute without Game hack has been detected.
Quote Originally Posted by RaizenOnceagain View Post
no pop up bro
Try again , run as admin
Windows 8.1 64bit. Run as admin ady. But message board didnt appear.
Quote Originally Posted by kai9026 View Post
Windows 8.1 64bit. Run as admin ady. But message board didnt appear.
Try again , my friend sometimes run for 4 times to dll meesage box appear

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Luffy_Coool View Post
thanks dude. this was beautiful injector ever i have download
Quote Originally Posted by rynardsoh12 View Post
THANKS BRO
Welcome Bro , Enjoy !!
Quote Originally Posted by leem96 View Post
Can someone help me get the mafia.dll? please?
Quote Originally Posted by leem96 View Post
Bro this will help me alot. so please it wont take a hour to send me the dll thing
Quote Originally Posted by uditjain View Post
Bro it's detected already. I am on windows 10 and I followed your youtube video and use latest hack. but when I run as admin, blackshot say game hack detected.
Quote Originally Posted by RaizenOnceagain View Post
no pop up bro
Quote Originally Posted by kai9026 View Post
Windows 8.1 64bit. Run as admin ady. But message board didnt appear.
thanks dude. this was beautiful injector ever i have download
Quote Originally Posted by warface5111 View Post
MafiaBoy : download dll ??????
Watch This - choose your hack in blackshit hack section -
Posts 16–30 of 41 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?