CS Changer v33 vac error
Hi everybody,
I have a problem, I am tired up of this bull$!t. I was using cs changer from ruski site
on windows 7 succesfully. Than i upgraded my windows to w10 and cs changer was running ok for two days, than i got disconnected by vac authentication (u know what i mean). So i tried all of suggesions on youtube and google and nothing helped, there are all things i did and still getting kicked from vac secured servers after few minutes:
taskkill /im Steam .exe /F
closing steam .exe
bcdedit.exe /deletevalue nx
"c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\bin\SteamService .exe" /repair
bcdedit /deletevalue nointegritychecks
bcdedit /deletevalue loadoptions
bcdedit /deletevalue loadoptions
bcdedit /debug off
bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx AlwaysOn
deleting the appcache folder in steam folder
restarting the pc
running cs changer from FAT32 formated usb as administrator, even in windows 7 compatibility mode and after injecting eject the usb device
i also tried to uninstall cs changer and downloaded fresh version from official page
Without changer my csgo is running without any problems, if there is some other free way to inject fskinchanger or better safe way to have at least knife, gloves, then let me know.
Love u all!
I have a problem, I am tired up of this bull$!t. I was using cs changer from ruski site
on windows 7 succesfully. Than i upgraded my windows to w10 and cs changer was running ok for two days, than i got disconnected by vac authentication (u know what i mean). So i tried all of suggesions on youtube and google and nothing helped, there are all things i did and still getting kicked from vac secured servers after few minutes: taskkill /im Steam .exe /F
closing steam .exe
bcdedit.exe /deletevalue nx
"c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\bin\SteamService .exe" /repair
bcdedit /deletevalue nointegritychecks
bcdedit /deletevalue loadoptions
bcdedit /deletevalue loadoptions
bcdedit /debug off
bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx AlwaysOn
deleting the appcache folder in steam folder
restarting the pc
running cs changer from FAT32 formated usb as administrator, even in windows 7 compatibility mode and after injecting eject the usb device
i also tried to uninstall cs changer and downloaded fresh version from official page
Without changer my csgo is running without any problems, if there is some other free way to inject fskinchanger or better safe way to have at least knife, gloves, then let me know.
Love u all!
