SolvedHow do I change version name?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
How do I change version name?
I was wondering how to change the version name of the client I am editing.

imgur .com/2PeoBCJ.png

thanks in advance
Quote Originally Posted by gamingmillion2 View Post
I was wondering how to change the version name of the client I am editing.

imgur .com/2PeoBCJ.png

thanks in advance
Scripts, Com, Company, AssemblyGameClient, Parameters, Parameters
Quote Originally Posted by BurgerLoverMx View Post
Scripts, Com, Company, AssemblyGameClient, Parameters, Parameters
Can you explain further? I cannot use much of this "Scripts, Com, Company, AssemblyGameClient, Parameters, Parameters" Take it as I'm a Newbie to editing in clients.

Thanks anyways for the response.
Quote Originally Posted by gamingmillion2 View Post
Can you explain further? I cannot use much of this "Scripts, Com, Company, AssemblyGameClient, Parameters, Parameters" Take it as I'm a Newbie to editing in clients.

Thanks anyways for the response.
http://g.recordi******NQn8c9cHNv.gif
Quote Originally Posted by BurgerLoverMx View Post
403 Forbidden

Code: AccessDenied
Message: Access Denied
RequestId: 1DDAA70EFE843BD4
HostId: Y8hjTq/Nv7hAodDm43cBi5+/UlMHEvVQsGv22HSlur2OhHcnFcboEK0LGQzBDmJd9XbiMxufy8 Q=
Quote Originally Posted by gamingmillion2 View Post
403 Forbidden

Code: AccessDenied
Message: Access Denied
RequestId: 1DDAA70EFE843BD4
HostId: Y8hjTq/Nv7hAodDm43cBi5+/UlMHEvVQsGv22HSlur2OhHcnFcboEK0LGQzBDmJd9XbiMxufy8 Q=
Link broke for some reason:
If you want to change the label itself but not the client version, search the client for "{VERSION}" and change this:
private const BUILD_LABEL:String = "RotMG #{VERSION}.{MINOR}";
Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
If you want to change the label itself but not the client version, search the client for "{VERSION}" and change this:
private const BUILD_LABEL:String = "RotMG #{VERSION}.{MINOR}";
Thanks! That can come in handy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
If you want to change the label itself but not the client version, search the client for "{VERSION}" and change this:
private const BUILD_LABEL:String = "RotMG #{VERSION}.{MINOR}";
I am using JPEXS, but Cannot search properly. Can you exactly tell me where the "private const BUILD_LABEL:String = "RotMG #{VERSION}.{MINOR}" is located at?
Quote Originally Posted by gamingmillion2 View Post
Thanks! That can come in handy

- - - Updated - - -



I am using JPEXS, but Cannot search properly. Can you exactly tell me where the "private const BUILD_LABEL:String = "RotMG #{VERSION}.{MINOR}" is located at?


Then double click any of those results and you'll find it. Is search broken on yours? It takes a long time the first search you do.
Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post


Then double click any of those results and you'll find it. Is search broken on yours? It takes a long time the first search you do.
Pictures are broken. Maybe use Imgur?
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us