.ahk scripts

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
.ahk scripts
Now that I have a high valued inventory I remembered that I used to run these .ahk scripts to help my recoil when I just started playing CSGO.
I'm wondering is there any risk that I'll get VAC in the future and what about overwatch? Would love to hear some insight on this.
//Moved to the correct section

You wont get vac banned from .ahk scripts, but you do have chance to get overwatched.
Quote Originally Posted by DarknzNet View Post
//Moved to the correct section

You wont get vac banned from .ahk scripts, but you do have chance to get overwatched.
Thanks. Also edited the thread with the script I've used, wondering if that is reading or writing memory as I've read that some of these scripts are basically exe.
Quote Originally Posted by r0x0x View Post
Thanks. Also edited the thread with the script I've used, wondering if that is reading or writing memory as I've read that some of these scripts are basically exe.
It does not read or write any memory .
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?