LightbulbWTSSelling Many Gift Cards | 80% of price! | Bitcoins & Paypal Accepted!

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Selling Many Gift Cards | 80% of price! | Bitcoins & Paypal Accepted!
Elite here selling some gift cards for the community!
I know some people might be already doing this, but I'm accepting paypal from trusted members!


Some gift cards I'm selling are:
-Amazon Gift Cards
-Xbox and PSN gift cards
-Steam Gift Cards
-Itunes gift cards
-Google Play gift cards


TOS:
-You shall not chargeback
-There are no refunds, until sufficient proof has been shown that the code doesn't work.
-I have to right to deny you my services.

Q&A:
-How are these cards obtained?
They are obtained locally from retailers. They're legit and not carded.
-Will they ever be retrieved?
No.
-How many do you have?
I have a limited amount, and I will also not be handing out any vouch copies because of this.


Price: 80% of the Gift Card's amount

Skype: ******johndoefinancing1234 (MPGH ELITE)

Payment Options: Paypal (AS FAMILY AND FRIENDS)(TRUSTED) and Bitcoins



Proof: gyazo.com/e520ccc7d3b60839206571a78209e950
(Don't bother trying to use them.)
Hi, im looking to buy which ones are available for google play/itunes? thanks
Quote Originally Posted by saf358 View Post
Hi, im looking to buy which ones are available for google play/itunes? thanks
I can get any amount requested. Please talk to me on skype, thanks!
Skype Added!

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have Xbox live 12 month memberships available?
Interested In buying steam wallets for btc...
Add me on skype :- Trading BoYx
Just contacted you.
I just bought $50 worth of gift cards. Once I sent the BTC he stopped responding, possible scammer BEWARE.
Just on Skype with him regarding a possible purchase, mentioned the above statement to him. Said he hadn't had anything & would be contacting dark lord.
Hold off everyone.
Can anyone vouch for this guy?
Quote Originally Posted by Mystiouz View Post
Can anyone vouch for this guy?
Read my post & 1 above, obviously been an accusation so I'd advise to hold off any purchase for now until resolved.
No the kid is a scammer STAY AWAY. I will never understand why kids scam, especially for only $50 LOL
Quote Originally Posted by machuka420 View Post
No the kid is a scammer STAY AWAY. I will never understand why kids scam, especially for only $50 LOL
Thanks for letting me know was about to send the guy $100
Raah was so interested and I wish people did UK giftcards.
Quote Originally Posted by Gaming View Post
Raah was so interested and I wish people did UK giftcards.
Been looking for agess still none about
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?