PostCA Menu Pointer And Game Hooks

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
CA Menu Pointer And Game Hooks
Hello my name is Syko_0 Aka TwEaK I have 8 Game Hooks And 1 Menu Pointer You Need Then Make a Post With an Offer Thats All i have to say

Also if you need help with something in CA or Coding in C++ let me know im your man

P.S im not gonna do your work for you so dont bother and DONT PM ME<< I SAID DON'T
Oops, I didn't read the last part of your post and I may have PM'ed you. Sorry.

If you don't mind, would you add me on MSN, I have a few questions to ask you. Don't worry, I'm not going to ask you for code, maybe just a couple of methods and such.

Add me on MSN if you don't mind, if not, I understand.

davidm_44@hotmail.com

Thanks
um this is the combat arms source code section which is used for posting source code or asking for source
Quote Originally Posted by swatfx View Post
um this is the combat arms source code section which is used for posting source code or asking for source
what he is talkin bout is for source code ..
They are addies which are in source code nd it helps the hacks work, am i rite or not?
Hey can u help me with a no recoil?
wtf is 8 game hooks rofl and 1 menu pointer? how does a pointer relate to a menu? use proper terms
Quote Originally Posted by ExquisiteJM View Post
wtf is 8 game hooks rofl and 1 menu pointer? how does a pointer relate to a menu? use proper terms
well i think he used proper terms
You gna help me with a no recoil?
then he needs to learn howto code, because their is no such thing as a menu pointer. and the 8 game hooks i dont know wth that means so they arent proper terms.
lawl? anyways will you tell me the player position addies or not just asking cause i fail with cheat engine?
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us