WTBNeed Saks Fifth Avenu Refunder

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Need Saks Fifth Avenu Refunder
I ordered a couple of fragrances worth $750 and I need a good refunder.
Skype : pauloprea93
On top of this, I need a Barneys New York refunder
I would contact @GOAT , I know he does Neiman and Nordstroms very well, he might be willing to try these similar stores.
Quote Originally Posted by 2kty View Post
I would contact @GOAT , I know he does Neiman and Nordstroms very well, he might be willing to try these similar stores.
Thanks for the mention. If you're interested in neiman or nord hit me up, sadly if it is not on my list I will not do it.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?