A proper Combat Trophy bot for Cetera

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
A proper Combat Trophy bot for Cetera
Hello guys, since the bot GE3 got only 3 trophies, i made this bot that gets you all the 5 trophies all the time (unless you die in the battle or it gets stuck in a room).This bot doesn't kill the cap'n, instead waits till you get 1000 points.(Depends on your class(the current delay is for shaman, but i think you can change it by yourself if you know how to use cetera)).

Requirements:
Cetera
A good class (best done with shaman (the skill set i'm using in the bot is for shaman)).

Known problems:
Getting stuck in a room.
Death sends you to the start, thus ruining the bot.

Solution:
Restart cetera, should work according to me.

Virus scan 1;
Virus scan 2;
PvPBot_mpgh.net.rar692 B · 1,558 downloads Clean
You need two virus scans from separate sources, I added a second one for you. File appears safe.
/Approved
Tested and worked for me. Good job and keep up!
I thought I did add two before submitting. Sorry, won't happen again.
Can I run my main and 2 alts (1 teammate and 1 enemy) for faster farming? If not, what do I need to edit on the bot commands to do this?

Edit: Nevermind, edited it on my own and got it to work. Thanks for the working bot.
I've been using your bot (farmed 325 CTs) and it's been great until today, it just doesn't work at all. It gets stuck in the 2nd room and afks. Tried restarting it, it goes past the 2nd room but it still gets stuck somewhere else. Is this a problem on my side?

Sorry for the double post.
Try restarting Cetera, and maybe your p too. If it still persists, then try re-downloading Cetera and try.
Looks good
Sweet, thanks man! I edited this bot to kill captain aswell, and with Void HighLord class, the speed is sick.
The thing is, if I minimize this bot, it will go off course... So that seems to be the only prob..
Yea. There seems to be too many problems with cetera. I justhope whatever 133spider is doing will fix these problems.
I Hope this will help me getting Legion fast ;-;
Good Luck getting the 200 CTs. Takes approx 3 hrs i guess.
Can you make a Carbon version of this bot?
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?