Worlds First GOA!!!!

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
no life, simple as that
so true
/short
Damnn
I swear,
the last thread was about him being the first Major
now the first GOA
what a no life
He got +6,000,000 XP in less than 1 day
but he will get banned am i rite? look at his accolades. Also he does have no life he wants to hack his way by buying hacks just to make it to a rank thats just pixels. YAY he won more pixels. Also why does he want to reach to the point of GOA when he doesn't even get to keep his rank? theres no point of it really.
our pub hacks our more cause there free =D
Ahh V.I.P hacker.. Well if you look Greatfulled is 3rd now instead of 2nd
Lol I love you copy my thread.
love u to =D
Copy thread is a Copy
/Closed
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?