ANI_DISCYoujo Senki

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Youjo Senki

Youjo Senki
Genres:Military, Magic
Studios: NUT
Aired: Jan 6, 2017 to ?
MAL's synops
On the front lines of the war, there is a little girl. Blond hair, blue eyes, and porcelain white skin, she commands her squad with lisping voice. Her name is Tanya Degurechaff. But in reality, she is one of Japan's most elite salarymen, reborn as a little girl after angering a mysterious being who calls himself God. This little girl, who prioritizes efficiency and her own career over anything else, will become the most dangerous being amongst the sorcerers of the imperial army.
Episode 1
Kinda seems meh from episode 1 but enjoyable enough for me to continue watching.
Quote Originally Posted by Gexis View Post
Episode 1
Kinda seems meh from episode 1 but enjoyable enough for me to continue watching.
Yeah the main charater will be intresting to watch, since she could be considered a "villian" to some extent, Will be watching next episodes. +Studio NUT meme.
Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post


Yeah the main charater will be intresting to watch, since she could be considered a "villian" to some extent, Will be watching next episodes. +Studio NUT meme.
I strictly started watching this anime because it was by studio NUT, if it wasn't I probably would have skipped it.
Quote Originally Posted by Gexis View Post


I strictly started watching this anime because it was by studio NUT, if it wasn't I probably would have skipped it.
Honestly same, but hopefully the anime will be interesting.
Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post


Honestly same, but hopefully the anime will be interesting.
Yeah hopefully.
re got myself caught up, shits actually really enjoyable. Will continue watching.
Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post
re got myself caught up, shits actually really enjoyable. Will continue watching.
Dropped barely got through ep 2
Quote Originally Posted by Gexis View Post


Dropped barely got through ep 2
Really, I'm finding it quite intresting...
Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post


Really, I'm finding it quite intresting...
It wasn't exactly up my alley, either.
Quote Originally Posted by Gelatin-chan View Post
It wasn't exactly up my alley, either.
Looks like I'm solo ridin' this one boys
Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post
Looks like I'm solo ridin' this one boys
Seems like it. The ChäoS;Child boat is still waiting for others to board, come by anytime.
Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post


Looks like I'm solo ridin' this one boys
Idk I tend to drop shows then pick them back up later so there's still a chance.
Anime overall is like watered down Overlord that takes place during the World War. Tanya is an interesting character to watch, but the rest is meh tier
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?