Does CoD 5 have updates frequently?

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Does CoD 5 have updates frequently?
OK, just asking here. Does Cod5 have frequent updates?, like Mw2 they update it all the time because of the hacks. But I'm not to sure on this. Because Im getting it tomorrow!. But I just want to know so I can use hacks for a longer period or not.
just got it myself this weekend no updats but i'll google sumthin for u
no. CoD5 does not have this kind of updates. Punkbuster does. I'm not sure how it works with Public hax as i always had my own or privates from others. But if you get the message of Corrupted File memory you have to update your punkbuster. this is once in lets say 2 months?
cod waw patches rarely. when u buy cod waw: you will start at 1.6 (i do)and the newest patch for cod waw is 1.7 so u only gotta google patch 1.7 and dl it. 1.7 is a small patch which downloads fast.
Quote Originally Posted by TheUser View Post
cod waw patches rarely. when u buy cod waw: you will start at 1.6 (i do)and the newest patch for cod waw is 1.7 so u only gotta google patch 1.7 and dl it. 1.7 is a small patch which downloads fast.
Yep. I spent 3 hours last night making a trainer only to realize it was for 1.0.856.
Can I still Vs other players on a older patch? or do I have to download the latest?
Quote Originally Posted by Comet View Post
Can I still Vs other players on a older patch? or do I have to download the latest?
download the latest, its not a big patch, the download takes 15 seconds
Quote Originally Posted by Comet View Post
Can I still Vs other players on a older patch? or do I have to download the latest?
no you cant soz m8
Quote Originally Posted by TheUser View Post
download the latest, its not a big patch, the download takes 15 seconds
So I need to download the patch or I wudn't be able to play otha players. And OK I will.. Shud come tomoz CoD 5 as it ahas been held up in post.
It doesnt really have many updates, just patches
Quote Originally Posted by yoman35 View Post
It doesnt really have many updates, just patches
The difference being...?
OK. Fking Late CoD 5. Shud Come TOMOZ :@ God if it don't come tomoz I'll be mad.
in other words its been awhile since cod waw will patch/update its currently on 1.7 i think
i dont think they'll make other patches for WaW. Maybe some new maps though
WAW Rarely updates, COD seems to only update the Games that are Most Popular with Hacks in use. Unless u can get MIllions to start playing WAW, u wont get many updates
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?