LightbulbCoD is dying :(

Posts 76–90 of 94 · Page 6 of 7
Its expected to come back since its a classical legendary game.
Quote Originally Posted by Bjarne The Beast View Post
Its expected to come back since its a classical legendary game.
It was lost since MW2
When now Black Ops 4 (and next cods) will be released on Battle Net, i'm expecting fewer players & worse servers.
Quote Originally Posted by aku View Post
When now Black Ops 4 (and next cods) will be released on Battle Net, i'm expecting fewer players & worse servers.
Same, I'm pretty sure the game will still be accessable from Steam, but you have to have Battle.net account in order to play (?) which honestly is pretty lame
I also believe the game is dying, but i think that if they market right, they can pull it back up
it's been dead since BO2 sadly (, I used to play it for zombies
I remember playing MW2 so much when it released, to bad they dont realize we want modern games not world war 2 style games.
Same... I've lost interest in it since Modern Warfare 3 came out
bo4 looks hopeful
yea true dude man
tbh Call of Duty is dead for me since MW2... Every title released after that was not cool anymore. + graphics always the same lol with very few improvements.
I honestly gave up on COD after Black Ops III. I think I was so used to playing WaW, MW2, and BO1 that I wasn't turned on by all the modern and futuristic approaches to the game. The only time I play COD is to join Zombies lobbies on the early series.
Posts 76–90 of 94 · Page 6 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?