Macro using 1 pot when its filled.

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Macro using 1 pot when its filled.
Hey all! I'm new to this and after hours of searching, changing scripts etc. I've given up and I'm asking for your help.
So what I'm trying to do is this.
At a specific pixel location I need to send a key when the color changes. If the color doesn't change, then, ahk does nothing (but remains active in case the color changes).

Closest script I've made so far is this one,

Code:
F1::
Loop
{
PixelSearch, Px, Py, 121, 121, 915, 915, 231615, 3, Fast
if ErrorLevel = 0
	{
	SendInput {D}
	}
}
But it seems that this script all it does is just press the key (d in that case) again n again no matter the color is there or not..
So in details what i want is this.
When this flask is green like this, the script should hit D.


BUT

when it's like this, it should do nothing but wait for the green check to be there again. (check screenshots)
lol, for sure u didnt make this code because if youre the one who creates this you will instantly know the problem

ur problem is very easy, just learn the ahk basics first
Quote Originally Posted by kentpachi View Post
lol, for sure u didnt make this code because if youre the one who creates this you will instantly know the problem

ur problem is very easy, just learn the ahk basics first
Great help
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?