I need some help please...

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
I need some help please...
Hello there MPGH community, am having a problem. Apparently none of the hacks postd here seem to work! Acid burns hacks dont work, both v3.0 and 3.1, breach hacks dont work, and other pubs posted here, I am running as admin my injector, and my Laptop has a numpad, to the side of the keyboard, may that be the problem. Am running win7 home premium 64bit 4 gigs of ram, 500HDD and 512 dedicated ATI movility radeon HD4530.
Thanks in advance
EDIT: Sorry, iknow its in the wrong section.....I jsut need some help
Sadly you're posting in the wrong section. Another fail to add to your list.
Why would you post in wrong section to get attention i posted in help section and got help the sameday. you will get flamed for this.
Quote Originally Posted by 201320132013 View Post
Mmmmm....am sorry, but I dont really want anystrangers on my computer...is there any other way?
Ihelper is trusted somewhat on Mpgh. Look at his name ><

If you want help, this is the way to get it.
Quote Originally Posted by 201320132013 View Post
Mmmmm....am sorry, but I dont really want anystrangers on my computer...is there any other way?
hmm i was only gonna help you
I help alot of people through teamviewer

the reason i use teamviewer
is so i can actually see the problem

and don't say sorry to me
Its you whos missing out
Quote Originally Posted by IHelper View Post

hmm i was only gonna help you
I help alot of people through teamviewer

the reason i use teamviewer
is so i can actually see the problem

and don't say sorry to me
Its you whos missing out
Ok, am downloading the file, on a side question, how do you send a PM? sorry, am a first class choob
Quote Originally Posted by 201320132013 View Post
Ok, am downloading the file, on a side question, how do you send a PM? sorry, am a first class choob
lool dont worry
just click on my name then it should say send private message
if not just click on my name
then go to my profile
and post it
Do i put "comfirm everything"? or "Full acces"?
Quote Originally Posted by 201320132013 View Post
Do i put "comfirm everything"? or "Full acces"?
full access
personal use
ok, there, I already sent you my Id and pass thnx for your help ihelper
Even I have Trusted Ihelper. His name is HELP.
He's a future TM or somethin.
IHELP
/Wins
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us