Is Lululemon refundable?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Is Lululemon refundable?
I really want to try to refund Lululemon but I don't want to waste my time if somebody already has and failed. Is it possible to do? I would only do it if I could get a full refund. If you're reputable please reply if it's possible or not!
This is very possible, I am very sure I can do this. If you are interested, contact me on Skype via the button in my signature, or add me by name @ chavitahd.
Quote Originally Posted by ChavitaHD View Post
This is very possible, I am very sure I can do this. If you are interested, contact me on Skype via the button in my signature, or add me by name @ chavitahd.
I don't need you to do it for me noob lmao. I was just wondering if is possible so I can refund myself.
TBH you will never know what companies are refundable until you read their policy, it clearly states if you are able to get by with them or not.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?