SolvedInject dll into process PID

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Inject dll into process PID
Good evening, I spent a few days looking for the subject I mentioned in the title, "Inject dll in PID" ie "inject dll in process pid" '-', in case I have a difficulty in making this injection code.
For example...
This is the process -> "CombatArms.exe"
This is the PID -> "2000"
*(PROCESS, PID, DLL)

I want to inject the dll into the process PID and I do not know how to do this line of code.
*
If anyone can help me, thank you!
Why do you post the exact same thread in 2 diffrent sub forums?
Check the thread in VB.net, I got you an answer there.
Try search on MPGH How to Make a Injector / Injector Codes (VB.net) PREPARE TO READ A LOT! very helpfull thread.
It's been more than a week and OP has not responded.
Marking this as solved.
If you're back and have not solved it, feel free to let me know to re-open this thread, or make a new one.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us