Hello MPGH

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Hello MPGH
Hello guys!

I am RasmusHax - new to this forum. I thought I'd let you know that I checked in.
I enjoy playing CS:GO and betting on sports. I play the guitar and have a strong passion for music as well.
I am a recent graduate making his income online through internet marketing and sports betting.
If you guys have any questions, let me know - Anyways, nice to meet you!
welcome here dude,nice to meet you!
Quote Originally Posted by UnSponsored View Post
welcome here dude,nice to meet you!
Thank you very much. Nice to meet you too!
hi. I am Tieu Phong. Nice to meet you
Nice to meet you Phong. Have a good time.
That's awesome that you play guitar. :3 Never got into playing instruments myself but it has interested me.
Welcome to MPGH!
Marketplace lad
Quote Originally Posted by Gaming View Post
Marketplace lad
Entrepreneur lad
Quote Originally Posted by RasmusHax View Post
Entrepreneur lad
Welcome to the Forum Lad! Make sure you go through the Rules of MPGH for a easy breezy stay here.

Good Luck!
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?