ExclamationHelp me with Sims 2 problem please

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Help me with Sims 2 problem please
I got my Sims 2 on DVD and when i want to install SP or EP i need Sims 2 4th CD and i cant get anyhow.Does anyone know solution for this????



EDIT:I got game on DVD and i cracked it and it works but now i want to install other EPs and SPs and it asks for 4th CD??Shouldnt it ask for DVD??I reinstalled it and same thing -_-
Download it separately from a torrent site, or download the DVD by itself.
Where can i find ISO of the 4th CD cause torrents dont work on my pc -_-
No i bought it on dvd
yea i got it by now.in fact i got about a 20 days or more ago
lol - srry. Like i said, bored as hell at about 4 in the morning.
Did you buy it and it came without the fourth CD?
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?