Best Doomwood Rep Bot

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Best Doomwood Rep Bot
Title says it all, LeBot's DoomWood Rep Bot is insanely slow. Meaning I've had it on for 8 hours and got from 4500 REP Rank 6 to NEEEEEEEEAAAAARLY Rank 7. That basically seems worse than doing it myself honestly, 1,000 rep an hour is ridiculous haha
Doomwood is one rep that i took forever to do, but just have trust on the bot, just put it overnight for 5 more days and you'll have rank 10 by then
You could just do the BLoD quests since they give Doomwood rep as well.
Quote Originally Posted by asamortal View Post
You could just do the BLoD quests since they give Doomwood rep as well.
Where do I do these quests?
Is there any Necropolis bots around? I imagine there would be
Plenty

Just look around and you'll find them. But do you really need them? You could just do it normally and you'll still get lots of rep.
Quote Originally Posted by asamortal View Post
Plenty

Just look around and you'll find them. But do you really need them? You could just do it normally and you'll still get lots of rep.
I'm basically only allowed a certain amount of time on the computer before the other half hates me for it hah, so i just bot in the background to get up there. I can do a few but it's worse when it's "a stupid kids game" hahaha
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?