Questioneveryone keeps kicking me when im not hacking

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
everyone keeps kicking me when im not hacking
also when im hacking they dont even notice so wtf really are they that stupid i dont get it? They keep seeing me like shoot at ground and kill them is that just a glitch in the game?!?!?!?
Quote Originally Posted by Elocrypt. View Post
"They keep seeing me like shoot at ground and kill them is that just a glitch in the game?!?!?!?"
If you're doing that, that's just hacking dumbass.
and what do you want us to do about it?
That's normal
get used to it
I dont hack, and when I go in a game
I run with my knife
They cry: "SPEED HACKER SPEED HACKER"
when I get lucky headshots: "AIMBOTTER AIMBOTTER"
I used to get kicked 3 times a day from 20 rooms...

on my new account.
grr i've been seeing the same hackers oh so frequently
and they QQ so much
ZLMafro
and TangoDown13
jeezus they cry so much and hack so bad.
They just do speed hacks,chams, fly hack, and the occasional no spread/recoil
what the hell is QQ never heard of sorry this is a newbie question
Send a e-mail to nexon with print screen and make a complaint .

say you want your exp / gp because he was kicked and not a hacker.
QQ = Quit Crying

QQ = Crybaby

QQ = Appears to be Tears coming out of eyes.
Its probably the lag
Lagg will make your enimies see u in different positions then u actually are..

Something Multi Player games will always have...


And get used to being kicked..

I get kicked bye hackers for hacking when i dont even hack anymore..

Well once in a while when a new vip or pub is released but...

Get used to it..
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?