WTB9 high ranked accounts.

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
9 high ranked accounts.
Looking for a nice deal for buying 9 accounts in 1.

Lowest rank has to be LEM and cannot be touched my cheats at any point.

Offer me however don't high ball because I am buying bulk.


Skype: ThePaidAssassin
no-one will sell you cheap lem+ that hasn't be injected, like come on, it's a hacking forum.
Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
no-one will sell you cheap lem+ that hasn't be injected, like come on, it's a hacking forum.
An LEM account takes 5 days to make. Thats not hard and if nobody on here supplies that then quite frankly my time selling accounts will be easy.
Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
no-one will sell you cheap lem+ that hasn't be injected, like come on, it's a hacking forum.
well I used to sell them for 10$ each and I usually sell uninjected globals for 20$ each but commend service is better lol
Quote Originally Posted by Trol553 View Post


well I used to sell them for 10$ each and I usually sell uninjected globals for 20$ each but commend service is better lol
My thoughts exactly. You got any left pal?
Quote Originally Posted by ThePaidAssassin View Post
My thoughts exactly. You got any left pal?
If you offer me good price , I can make them.
added you over skype - tanmay.sharma1337
I have a global elite that isn't injected. I will not sell it for cheap though...
Bumping this. Looking for about 5 more accounts. Can still buy 9 if the price is right.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?